Konna

Konna
Black Russian Terrier

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ms. Poppy was at the groomers today.

Because I was having some GI problems, Mom canceled my grooming appointment and I got some quality time with Mom & Dad while Ms. Poppy was at the groomers.  After dropping Ms. Poppy off at Passion-4-Pooches Mom and Dad went to breakfast,  They had the choice of Beach Dinner, with a patio that would allow me, or Miss Carolyn's where I would have to stay in the car.  They chose Miss Carolyn's.  After breakfast they went to the beach cottage so Dad could install a window shade and to visit with Joy & Tony.  We all sat out on the porch, I did the whole visit off-lead, including a walk on the beach.


Joy on beach in front of cottage


Tony on beach in front of cottage

Then we went downtown where I met Wayne and Reneé.



No comments:

Post a Comment