Konna

Konna
Black Russian Terrier

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

While walking downtown I got to show off my obedience.

Mom was feeling a little under-the-weather, too much oak tree pollen, and Ms. Poppy kept her company, so our walk downtown was just me and dad.  We stopped by La Torre's, but Steve was busy, so a nice lady held my leash while dad went in to get me a cookie.  It was then onto the coffee shop, where dad tied me up to the hitching post while he went in to get a cup of coffee.  I was a little bad, he had to come out and remind me that I was in a sit-stay.

After dad had some of his coffee we continued the walk.  At Amelia Fine Jewelry, there were no cookies on the ledge, so I had to do a sit-stay while dad went in to get me a cookie.

Onward to Amelia Tavern, where dad was ordering lunch to take home to mom.  I did a very good sit-stay while he ordered.  I repeated my sit-stay when he went in to pick-up the order.

Ms. Anne, who was having lunch on the patio, was so impressed that she came out to say hello, and tell dad what a good dog I was.  When dad explained that I had a blog Ms. Anne was happy to have her picture taken with me.  Ms. Anne is visiting Fernandina from Milton, Ga.

Ms. Anne & I in front of Amelia Tavern.

No comments:

Post a Comment